The marae committee are coming around the motu during April to share some ideas around the marae development plans and seek feedback from whanau.
2019 Rongohaere Re-build Roadshow and information Flyer.
Kaupapa/ Purpose: To consult and seek support from the wider Rongohaere whanau regarding the Rongohaere Marae Development Plan to secure funding from the Oranga Marae Funding Grant (TPK & Lotteries) to re-build our marae.
Dates & Towns:
Hamilton – Saturday 13 April 2019
Rotorua – Sunday 14 April 2019
Taupo – ( Putaruru, Tokoroa Whanau)
Monday 15 of April 2019.
Wellington – Tuesday 16 April 2019
Christchurch – Wednesday 17 April 2019
Saturday and Sunday hui 5.pm to 6.30 pm.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday hui from 6pm to 7.30pm ( to enable whanau who work to attend).
• Karakia/Mihimihi/Whakatau/ Haere huri rauna introductions ko wai, No wai?
• Rongohaere Marae Development Plan / Oranga Marae Funding Grant
• Brief Korero on the feasibility Report
• Question Time / Feedback & Consultation regarding the Marae Development Plan
• Karakia Whakakapi
• Kapu Ti/Whakawhanaungatanga
• Hoki ki te kainga.
What to Bring:
Survey Monkey forms, projector, Laptop, Marae 5year development plan, and a good attitude.
Roadshow whanau town contacts:
• Hamilton – Manu Pohatu
• Rotorua – Michelle Ward
• Taupo –
• Wellington – Michelle Bartlett
• Christchurch – Tai Tuhura
Whanau who have offered to be roadshow contacts for our team, can you please Pm your contact details asap. Any patai please feel free to comment, naku noa Juanita.